Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Knowledge

  Today I spent 12 hours between 3 classes for the E.P.A. and managed to pass to earn my certification in three new fields of Water Management. The most interesting thing I learned today was the real dangers lurking in our drinking water and how necessary it is to regulate and protect this most precious resource. I urge all who are reading this to be diligent in their communities and support Clean Water Acts.
    For those who are interested the EPA's site offers a wealth of information on the subject. I would like to thank Timmy for all his support today as I was in class. He lovingly supplied the coffee and energy drinks that got me through todays lessons.  I will be taking a new course twice a week through next month and will share any relevant new knowledge with all of you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment